Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Speak of the devil...

Shortly after bemoaning the lateness of the remaining kids this morning, I got into the car to go to my friend's studio for a glazing session. We've got a group wood firing coming up and today was slated for glaze and wad prep.

Not a couple hours later my fella calls me at her studio to tell me the bubble had appeared. He was just leaving to go out of town and checked "just once more". Thank goodness.

Hedda did well. Out came Able, ready and rarin' to go, eager to eat with not so much as a curly toe, perhaps a partial product of plenty of room in the womb...no sibs. So we're done for the year. The fella is probably the happiest as he's been pulling goat duty at night out in the shelters. Soon we can all get some decent sleep...until the wood firing, that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment